Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stumble Upon Blog

DSC_6001+MWP+JPEG.jpg
Jelly Shots Test Kitchen 

I just finished stumbling and my favorite blog site that I came across was "Jelly Shot Test Kitchen."Very neat blog with lots of different ideas of how to make Jelly Shots or as we know them Jell-O Shots. It caught my attention because I happen to love Jello Shots, they are my favorite way to drink liquor. In this blog it tells you how to make them, the ingredients that you need, and it gives you different ideas for any kind of party that you are hosting. What is fun about the blog, is looking at the pictures of all the Jelly Shots that they have posted and they are each different, unique, and of course very colorful. The blog seems to be a hit, as I was reading the recipes, my eye came to find the comments and they were all nice comments telling them to keep up the good work and to post more recipes. This is always good news when viewers are telling you to post more recipes and to keep it up, that's why they are releasing their first recipe book called The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen recipe book. After this blog I'm going to try making Jelly Shots. Is a fun way to start my day and I'm going to tell my mom to help me make them. Jelly Shots Test Kitchen blog is one of the best recipe blogs to make Jello-O shots.












No comments:

Post a Comment