Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Steve, Don't Eat It

sdei.gif.png

After going through the website Steve, Don't Eat It, I really did't like it. Don't get me wrong the website is different and unique, but lets just say I'm not a big fan of fear factor type food. Steve seems really opinionated and he will write whatever comes to his mind.I think that Steve is attracting his readers more and more by writing whatever comes to his mind. He uses foul language which can either attract the reader or make the reader stop reading. Steve is putting his reputation at risk when he writes whatever comes to his mind. Kind a like all the thoughts that are going through his brain, he writes.Some readers are going to like his website but others are going to dislike his website. The ones that will dislike his website are going to be parents and critics mostly. He talks about all these different types of food that are disgusting to eat. Examples potted meat, pickled pork rinds, breast milk, etc. I think that Steve purpose is to keep his web viewers entertain and curious. Steve definitely does a pretty good job at entertaining his viewers by posting really disgusting foods, that I personally would never ever even think about digesting. Not even for money I would eat the types of foods Steve has in his website. Not only do they look gross but reading his thoughts they smell horrible. What makes me not like this website its the fact that I get nauseous every time I see disgusting foods or smell something bad. Overall the website is very interesting like I said before, I like the fact that Steve keeps his readers greatly entertain. One thing that I found crazy is that he eats these foods even when he knows they are going to taste bad. I give Steve props in eating these disgusting foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment