Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last Blog Reflection

First of all I can't believe is already the end of the semester. Is crazy how fast time goes by. This class made me a better writer, and a better blogger. I never thought blogging would be so much fun, I always thought blogging was only for celebrities or Perez Hilton. But its obviously not, there is much more to blogging than what I thought. To start off I think that Mrs. Shaffner did a great job in trying something new with the blogging assignments. She adapted to the 21st Century, what I'm trying to say is that there is a lot of teachers that are still teaching the same way they did 10 years ago, but for example Mrs. Shaffner tried something new and it worked. Because plenty of students found blogging to be a great way to improve their writing skills. I think that if you make a student pick between blogs and essays, they are by far pick blogs. This class taught me how to manage my time bette, because most of the time I would procrastinate about my blogs and leave them for the end of the week but at the end it wasn't a good idea. Mostly because I would forget to do them and homework instead of decreasing was increasing. Anyways there is some things that I would like to add to this final blog. I would like to continue blogging, its a way to express my opinion about different web sites. Since I already have a blog account, why not use it right? Blogging is going to help me become a better writer. A person only improves with practice and that's what blogging is going to help me do, and that is practice. Oh I almost forgot thanks to Mrs. Shaffner I got introduce to Stumble Upon. Let me tell you this site is AWESOME. One of the best web sites ever created, I keep adding more interests every day. Whenever I'm bored I go on Stumble Upon and it totally puts me in a creative mood or a ready to do crafts mood. Well finalizing my blog I want to do thank Mrs. Shaffner for teaching me news ways of writing. This was a great experience that will help in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment