Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hero Personality

According to my hero personality quiz I am a caregiver. I think that the quiz is right I always consider myself a caregiver. Helping people comes naturally for me, it gives me a sense of motivation when I help someone. What I love doing is helping animals, back home in Fort Myers, Florida I usually go to animal shelters and help take care of dogs and give them food, play with them, and lastly give them lots of  love. I always put my family first and whenever somebody is depress or needs some cheering up, I go cheer them up and try to solve their problems, or just listen to them because usually when you listen it helps just as much. Another thing that I love doing is having family weekends were we go bowling, watch movies, and to the beach. Having this strength of caregiver as my main one makes me really happy because that means that I am doing something good and that gives me strength to do more positive things and help others when they need me. Is very important to once in a while take this kind of quizzes because they make you see what you need improvement in and help you become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment