Thursday, September 22, 2011

Michael Jackson The Experience Video Game


Michael Jackson The Experience is by far the most fun and entertaining video game I have ever played. The game is fully a dancing game with not a whisper of kareoke to be found but at some points you are going to find yourself humming or singing some of the songs because they are classics and very catchy. There is 26 tracks each one of them tightly choreographed, but dont't worry if you are not an excellent dancer The Experience has dance tutorials that you can unlock and practice to get higher scores. The moves Michael Jackson has in this video game are tough, he was obviously no slacker when it comes to choreography, and even the easy dance moves will put you through a hectic workout that will make you break a sweat. Every time I would finish a hard routine or track and get a high score I would have a feeling of triumph, since they are not easy at all. What makes me play this video game so many times is the fact that I get a workout every time I play it and also because it makes me laugh whenever I mess up or the person that I am playing with does. I will explain you some key things you will need to know if you want to play the game. To play, you simply hold the Wii Remote in your right hand and replicate the actions of the virtual dancer onscreen. The points are based on the movements the Wii Remote tracks. Another important thing dont't worry if you are not scoring high or doing good in a song you can't never fail out of a song. Well I explain everthing that I know about Michael Jackson The Experience Wii Game, this is why is my favorite video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment