Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PREZI

My thoughts about Prezi are the following. I think that Prezi made it easy for me to create a presentation. It tells you everything you need to know about a slide show or a presentation. It basically gives you steps and then you just have to follow them. The explore option teaches you all about how to use Prezi. I clicked on explore and it gave me an option of learn how to use Prezi in fifteen minutes. The most important thing that made me liked Prezi is that it looks fun to use and if you are having trouble organizing your ideas Prezi helps you oraganize them. The inventor of Prezi is a internationally renowned architect and visual artist who has been working with zooming presentations since 2001 I found that quite interesting. Now it makes sense why all the presentation zoom in and zoom out. The idea of the zooming seems brilliant to me because every time you zoom in or out something new appears. Prezi is very fun and I'm really excited to work on a presentation using Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment