Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life In Ten Years

I picture my life in ten years as a fun loving life. What I always dream of when I think about my life in the future is having a big house in Naples, Florida. Living next to my sister and my parents that is my dream. Having two kids and taking them to socer practice. Also I would love to have a house in Peru where I am originally from. Peru is just such a fun place to live. There is plenty to do there and nobody could ever be bored if they live in Peru. One thing that I would like to do in the future is every weekend with all my family go to the beach relax and have some fun.Trying to think about my life in the future is exciting and scary. Beacuse everyday something changes and is either for the better or the worst. But it is also exciting to think of how my life is going to be in 10 years and all the good things that are waiting for me in the future. Whatever life I will be living in 10 years I am going to be thankful for it as long as I have my family with me and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment