Thursday, August 25, 2011

WIPEOUT

Wipeout is the funnest tv show to watch seriously! The Game pits friends and family against each other in the world's largest, messiest, and most hilarious obstacle course out there today. I've haven't  laugh this hard in a while. The funniest moments are when the contestants fall or get hit by something its hilarious. As a matter of fact I like this tv show so much that I just filled out my application to be in it. It didn't take me that long either which is good because I wasn't looking forward to filling out pages and pages of information. So every thursday turn your tv on the ABC channel and watch Wipeout, you will not regret trust me.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with everything you said in this blog. This show is hilarious! I mean, whats better than watching other people get hurt? Absolutely nothing! Nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love that show! i watch it with my mom and sister all the time. :) good family times, I gess you could call it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that show is hilarious, i used to watch it with my mom too, marcus. She always said i would be good on the show because i always make a fool of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched this show before. It is pretty funny, but if you ever watched MXC, this is the original show that Wipeout comes from. You should watch that one, too.

    ReplyDelete