Friday, August 19, 2011

About Me

Me!


Hello everybody my name is Ximena Dupont but all my friends call me Pinky except for my family. I'm originally from Lima, Peru. Peru is a beautiful country  in South America, I had the privilege to get raised there by my parents and grandma. Me and my family left Peru in 2003 to come to the USA for better opportunities. We reside at Fort Myers, Florida and thats where my parents live currently. Fort Myers is very pretty as well, its very humid and sunny most of the time but overall its is a nice place to live at.

I graduated high school in 2008 from Cypress Lake High School located in Fort Myers, Florida. After high school I started working at Target and stayed there for three years. Recently I realized that I wanted to get back in school and decided to apply to Lees-McRae. Since my sister attends Lees-McRae I was familiar with the campus and thought it was really nice. Once i received my letter of acceptance I knew it was a great opportunity for a better future and most important I am making my parents happy by getting into school again.


As of now I am currently studying at Lees McRae to have better opportunities  in life and have a better education to become a better person.

3 comments:

  1. It has to be interesting to live in three places as different as Peru, Florida and the mountains of North Carolina. I hope you enjoy the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ximena,
    Your adventure seems like so much fun. I can only wish to live in Peru, then come to the states and live in beautiful Florida, then to the Mountains. I've actually been to Florida and stayed about a month but that's it. And this is my first time in the mountains. I hope you enjoy it here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been really blessed to have gotten the opportunity to live in Peru I can only imagine how beautiful it is. I hope your ready for a cold winter.

    ReplyDelete